Engineroom solutions from Naust Marine
Through years of supplying sophisticated automation controls for deck equipment, Naust Marine developed various supportive systems for the vessel’s power grid – starting with the AutoGen system developed in the mid-nineties.
Today Naust Marine offers various engineroom solutions that each has collaborative effect on Naust Marine’s complete system supply for the vessel. When installed together, there’s positive consolidation as the systems can share information through industrial bus communication – as well as common spare parts and service (both onsite and through remote connection).
Naust Marine offers the following engineroom systems:
- AutoGen PMS
- Constant Frequency Generator (CFG)
- Alarm & Monitoring System (AMS)
In addition, Naust Marine also supplies quality components and expert advice on the following:
- Motors and Generators
- Frequency inverters (VFD’s) – f.ex. for bow thrusters, conveyors etc.
- Voltage regulators (AVR) and circuit breakers
- Battery chargers and battery inverters
- Complete switchboard solutions