Naust Marine´s Electrical Spooling Gear is designed for all types of Trawl winches, electrical and hydraulic and can, with minimum modification, fit most winch types.
The main purpose of this product is to ensure good reeling at all times whether steel wire or Dynema is in use.
The control can come as a stand-alone package, or integrated into an existing ATW system on board.
ESG benefits include:
- Fits on any type of spooling device / level wind
- Reduces strain and increases lifetime on towing line
- Easy and quick wire diameter adjustment via controls in wheelhouse
- Eliminates need to keep spare chain sprockets on board
- No need to open spooling gearboxes out at sea
- Learning mode for different wire diameters or splice
- Saves considerable time when replacing wire
The Naust Marine ESG system has been installed in numerous vessels in Iceland and other parts of Europe, North- and South America and Japan since the year 2008 with great success.
See brochure for more info.